The Yale YRD446-ZW supports both Bluetooth and Zwave for the ultimate in convenience and automation. Use the free Yale app on your iOs or Android phone to lock and unlock the door, share virtual keys with family and friends and check access history.
When you don't have your phone handy, or for family or workers, you can use your individual numeric code to unlock the door.
The YRD446-ZW series deadbolt locks look great, are built with your security in mind, and let you put away your key in favour of easy to use numeric codes to unlock the door. There is no keyway, keeping it more compact and secure from picking and lock bumping.
The YRD446-ZW can be used for new installations or as an upgrade to existing deadbolt hardware. The YRD446-ZW is Zwave plus certified and Grade 2 certified so you know it's built tough.
Without being connected to an automation system, this lock supports unlimited virtual keys, plus up to 12 entry codes for keypad access.
Add a Zwave automaton controller and take advantage of enhanced functionality including:
- remote code management
- remote lock and unlock
- remote status confirmation (eg. is my door locked?)
- email or SMS alerts when the door is unlocked, bad code is entered, battery low
The YRD446-ZW works with most Zwave enabled security and automation systems including Alarm.com, Vera, SmartThings, Homeseer, Zipato, Wink, Logitech and more.
Additional features include:
- 100% key free
- Twist and Go unlocking using the Yale app
- tapered deadbolt
- voice guided programming
- tamper alarm
- one touch locking
- privacy mode (code lockout from inside)
- auto re-lock
- 9V battery terminal for emergency power
- Yale Real Living Assure Lock with Zwave and Bluetooth
- Installation Guide
- Mounting Screws
- Door Template
- 4 AA Batteries
- Replaces existing deadbolt with simply a screwdriver
- Fits on doors from 1 3/8 to 2 1/4 inches thick
- Backset 2 3/8 inch or 2 3/4 inch selectable
- Face bore hole: 2 1/8 inches
- Edge bore hole: 1 inch
- Adjustable latch
Note that features like remote management, email/SMS alerts are provided by the automation controller and not all controllers enable all features so check the specs on the controller.