Add a touch of class and automation with the new Yale Key Free, Touch Screen Zwave deadbolt. This new design allows for a much more sleek appearance, smaller size and there is now keyway to pick or bump for enhanced security.
Use the Yale Zwave lock with a Zwave controller (not included) to enable enhanced features such as getting email notifications when family members, friends or workers unlock the door as well as both checking lock status and locking/unlocking remotely or on schedule.
The fully motorized, tapered deadbolt design allows it to reliably lock or unlock when used at the keypad or remotely. Grade 2 certified for high quality. The lock operates on 4 AA batteries with low battery warning. If the low battery warning is ignored and the batteries expire, a convenient 9V connection at the bottom allows the owner to temporarily provide power so a code can be entered to unlock the door (security is not bypassed).
Don't forget to add batteries to your order.
Yale YRD120ZW0BP Features:
- Zwave enabled and can be used standalone without Zwave
- Touch Screen
- Key Free Design for smallest size and best curb appeal
- Fast Zwave enrollment with push of a button
- Illuminated Keypad (when pressed)
- Motorized Tapered Deadbolt
- Fully Gasketized
- Runs on 4AA batteries
- 9V backup in case batteries expire
- Latch operated from outside by electronic keypad or outside by key, Inside by T turn.
- Certified Ansi /BHMA Grade 2
- Door Specs: 2 1/8" Face Bore, 1 Edge Bore, 2 3/8" or 2 3/4" Backset
- Door Thickness: 1 3/8" to 2"
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty on Finish and Mechanical (not electronics)