Weiser Premis touchscreen smart lock is a motorized deadbolt lock with a backlit keyboard fitted into a crisp, clean satin nickel faceplate to create this two-in-one deadbolt.
The smart lock can be integrated into the Apple HomeKit with the use of the Weiser Premis app. The app is compatible with iPhones, iTouches and iPads with iOS 9.3 or higher as well as Apple TV’s 4th generation or up. Lock activation or deactivation can also be performed through Siri.
The app can be used to create unique user codes for up to 30 individuals at one time which can then be shared through either email or text from your iOS device. Codes can also be specified with a variety of conditions such as anytime access, limited by date, limited by weekday and time or a onetime option that is valid for a period of 24 hours. It also allows for history tracking so you can see precisely when the lock was accessed as well as for notifications to be sent at the time of entry.
The package includes a deadbolt exterior, deadbolt interior, latch, strike, 2 keys, SmartKey Learn Tool, 4 AA batteries, installation hardware, installation instructions and guide.
**NOTE: This product is not compatible with Android devices **
Weiser Premis 9GED22000-01 HomeKit Touchscreen Deadbolt Lock, Satin Nickel Features:
- SmartKey re-key technology with BumpGuard aids in providing additional security against forced entry such as lock picking, lock bumping and other undetectable methods
- SecureScreen technology adds additional security to prevent people from identifying fingerprint on the touchscreen surface
- When Auto-Lock is turned on the door will lock automatically after use for additional security
- Works with iPhones, iTouches, iPads with iOS 9.3 or later and with Apple TV’s 4th generation or higher Siri voice controlled, can operate multiple locks
- Latch contains adjustable backset 2-3/8” to 2-3/4” that will fit most standard door preparations
- Face bore hole 1 1/2” or 2 1/8”
- Edge bore hole 1”
- 10-digit backlit touchscreen keyboard makes for ease of legibility at night while also preventing numbers from rubbing off due to use
- User codes can be 4-8 digits
- Low battery indicator warns when batteries need to be replaced
- Door jammed warning lets you know when door isn’t locked properly
- Wrong code alarm will activate after 3 wrongful attempts to enter code
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 certified
- UL certified
- Dimensions: 11.4cm x 8.1cm x 22.9cm
- 1-year electronics warranty and a lifetime mechanical warranty